Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Planning The New Homeschool Year

I have decided to use my blog to track my adventures with homeschooling. I prayed a lot about what to use this year for our curriculum. I have decided to try Christian Cottage unit studies, I have been a fan of unit studies since I began homeschooling. I was going to plan out everything on my own but with a new baby in the house this year I decided this was the best option. I will also implement a lot of Charlotte Mason ideas. I have ordered the Christian Cottage study and am waiting for its arrival in the mail, hopefully it holds up to my expectations.

As I plan what resources I will be using I will post them and let you know how things go.

For my younger children I will also be using some resources from 1+1+1=1 1plus1plus1equals1.com and confessionsofahomeschooler.com

1 comment:

  1. Unit studies are a great way to tie everything together. Good luck with your planning!

    ReplyDelete