Friday, September 10, 2010

On the road to better health

It came to my attention that I had not posted an update to by Heart Issue post. The cardiologist could not find anything wrong which was a blessing. The great thing is the past 1 1/2 weeks I have had no chest pain at all. I believe this is an answer to many people praying for me. The pastor from my church even sat in the waiting room during most of my cardiology appointment. When my husband finally went and told him things were going good and he could go home he said "God is tired of listening to me anyway" I told him the following Sunday that he prayed so hard they even undiagnosed my Mitral Valve Prolapse, which I had been told I had about 15 years ago. Not often you go to an appointment and get an undiagnosis!!

I still have occasional dizzy spells and headaches which they think is due to being anemic. I purchased several supplements from Beeyoutiful and they seem to really be helping. My symptoms are bothering me less often and I have more energy than I have had in a very long time. It is nice to feel I can better keep up with my husband, house, and kids! I am not good at remembering to take my supplements so I put them in my window sill above the kitchen sink and I take some when I wash the breakfast dishes and some when I do the supper dishes. This has helped me be more regular in taking them.

So here's to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment